International School Provides a Strong Foundation
Anneliis Kõiv, director of Audentes International School, presents three benefits of the International Baccalaureate education offered at our school.
1. Multicultural classroom environment
Studying at a school where their classmates and teachers are from different countries and cultures develops the students’ abilities to work in an international collective.
- This fall, 59 students began their studies at Audentes International School. They include students from Estonia, India, Finland, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, the United States of America, Indonesia and more.
- The school faculty is also international: there are teachers from Romania, Mexico, France, Spain, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Estonia and Russia.
2. Internationally recognised diploma
Graduates of the International Baccalaureate (IB) are accepted into the best universities across the world, including Estonian universities.
This year, Audentes International School graduates enrolled in many prestigious universities, including UCLA (USA), Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong), University of Geneva (Switzerland), University of Twente (Netherlands), Saxion University (Netherlands), Turība University (Latvia), University of Brighton (United Kingdom), Vilnius TECH (Lithuania) and TalTech, EBS ja EUAS Mainor in Estonia.
3. Exemplary results
As our classes are small, our teachers dedicated and they teach based on the needs of each individual student, the results of our graduates are improving with every year.
17 students graduated the IB in Audentes this year.
- Three of them graduated with honours, having an average grade of at least 6.8 (IB is graded on a scale of 1-7).
- The average score for the diploma was 33 and the highest was 44, which is the best result received in Estonia (the maximum score is 45; minimum required for diploma is 24).
- The average exam grade was 5.47 and there were students who got maximum grades (7) in most subjects.
Our exam scores in most subjects, including sciences and mathematics, are better than the global average for IB studies. We are proud of our students, teachers and school!
The graduation ceremony of Audentes International School 2022
Collected school bags for Ukrainian students
26.04.22From 7-25 April, our international school organised a charity campaign so that Audentes could make an important contribution to supporting
International schools students’ art exhibition
11.04.22Being creative and engaged, and also inspired by a fantastic art exhibition at Kullo Gallery, PreIB students from Audentes International
Let’s help school children from Ukraine!
07.04.22We have launched a charity event to support school children who have come to Estonia from Ukraine. Some of these