International School Provides a Strong Foundation
Anneliis Kõiv, director of Audentes International School, presents three benefits of the International Baccalaureate education offered at our school.
1. Multicultural classroom environment
Studying at a school where their classmates and teachers are from different countries and cultures develops the students’ abilities to work in an international collective.
- This fall, 59 students began their studies at Audentes International School. They include students from Estonia, India, Finland, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, the United States of America, Indonesia and more.
- The school faculty is also international: there are teachers from Romania, Mexico, France, Spain, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Estonia and Russia.
2. Internationally recognised diploma
Graduates of the International Baccalaureate (IB) are accepted into the best universities across the world, including Estonian universities.
This year, Audentes International School graduates enrolled in many prestigious universities, including UCLA (USA), Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong), University of Geneva (Switzerland), University of Twente (Netherlands), Saxion University (Netherlands), Turība University (Latvia), University of Brighton (United Kingdom), Vilnius TECH (Lithuania) and TalTech, EBS ja EUAS Mainor in Estonia.
3. Exemplary results
As our classes are small, our teachers dedicated and they teach based on the needs of each individual student, the results of our graduates are improving with every year.
17 students graduated the IB in Audentes this year.
- Three of them graduated with honours, having an average grade of at least 6.8 (IB is graded on a scale of 1-7).
- The average score for the diploma was 33 and the highest was 44, which is the best result received in Estonia (the maximum score is 45; minimum required for diploma is 24).
- The average exam grade was 5.47 and there were students who got maximum grades (7) in most subjects.
Our exam scores in most subjects, including sciences and mathematics, are better than the global average for IB studies. We are proud of our students, teachers and school!
Uit Festival Tartu: exploring the city through the eyes of teacher Tetyana Kasima
29.09.23Exploring the city of Tartu can be more than just observing streets and buildings. Teacher Tetyana Kasima shares her thoughts
AUDENTES PODCAST | IN ESTONIAN | The Birth of Living Knowledge. Why Shaping Them Is Important?
28.09.23We invite you to an exciting episode where we delve deep into the world of knowledge and explore how knowledge
Visit to the CybExer Technologies
28.09.23On September 22nd, DP-1 physics students accompanied by physics and TOK teachers, Agne and Rodrigo, were lucky to visit CybExer
Back to school
18.09.23The first school week has passed, and learning process has successfully begun. The Audentes International School family became even more