All Science students must complete Group 4 project, which is a collaborative research project initiated by students itself. This year`s G4 project was about fieldwork and had 2 stages: field work at Kõrvemaa Landscape Protection area and scientific conference at Finland in our partner School (Etelä-Tapiolan Lukio).
Around 40 students were working together in order to complete a scientific research, based on the mutual interests of the students.
This year we had following topics:
- measuring the rate of respiration in peatland;
- how do Ph levels and absorbance relate to each orther in water;
- investigating the golden ratio;
- how do carbon dioxide levels affect the growth of lichens;
- potential of hydrogen and water current speed;
- how does the light intesity and soil moisture affect plant growth;
- how does the ph value and color intensity of water vary in different areas.
Mental Health Week focused on mental well-being
16.05.23Our school organized a Mental Health Week (April 3rd–April 7th), which was a much-needed break for the IB students. The
Students at the Model United Nations
16.05.23Model United Nations is an international event where teenagers and young adults get the opportunity to simulate the proceedings of
The first Bake Sale was a success
27.04.23The last week before school holidays is always the busiest one. Plenty of tests, closing up the school debts, and
Student council elections
29.03.23Recently, the student council elections took place and were marked by intense competition amongst five student candidates who presented unique