All Science students must complete Group 4 project, which is a collaborative research project initiated by students itself. This year`s G4 project was about fieldwork and had 2 stages: field work at Kõrvemaa Landscape Protection area and scientific conference at Finland in our partner School (Etelä-Tapiolan Lukio).
Around 40 students were working together in order to complete a scientific research, based on the mutual interests of the students.
This year we had following topics:
- measuring the rate of respiration in peatland;
- how do Ph levels and absorbance relate to each orther in water;
- investigating the golden ratio;
- how do carbon dioxide levels affect the growth of lichens;
- potential of hydrogen and water current speed;
- how does the light intesity and soil moisture affect plant growth;
- how does the ph value and color intensity of water vary in different areas.
Student exchange project „United Colors of Young European Businessman” in Tallinn
03.01.23Imagine that you live on a Caribbean Island, let us say for instance St. Maarten, or 4862 km to the
Audentes International School had a busy semester
02.01.23To enrich everyday school life, we started organising events to support studying at our international school in early September. As
Students visited Cleveron headquarters
09.12.22While going to school is our favorite thing in the world, getting a day-off to study Business Management extensively and
Audentes International School is growing steadily
25.10.22As the Estonian saying goes, everything is new in September. We already knew in July that we would start this