All Science students must complete Group 4 project, which is a collaborative research project initiated by students itself. This year`s G4 project was about fieldwork and had 2 stages: field work at Kõrvemaa Landscape Protection area and scientific conference at Finland in our partner School (Etelä-Tapiolan Lukio).
Around 40 students were working together in order to complete a scientific research, based on the mutual interests of the students.
This year we had following topics:
- measuring the rate of respiration in peatland;
- how do Ph levels and absorbance relate to each orther in water;
- investigating the golden ratio;
- how do carbon dioxide levels affect the growth of lichens;
- potential of hydrogen and water current speed;
- how does the light intesity and soil moisture affect plant growth;
- how does the ph value and color intensity of water vary in different areas.
Our student won U18 European Cup
23.11.23Mostly, our students are achieving great results in academics, but sometimes also remarkable achievements in their extracurricular activities such as
The first Erasmus+ experience in our school has come to an end
22.11.23For one week, David, Iranzu and Estefanía came to Audentes International School from their high school in Navarre (Spain) to
Our student won 2 gold medals
30.10.23From time to time, some students are making us incredibly proud! From October 4th to 8th 2023, Estonia took part
Freshman week welcomed our new students
23.10.23Even though our school is international and has a significant percentage of students coming abroad, our school still follows one